I have been asked to clarify the testing specification required in Europe, here all you need know know.
- hepatitis B – Method: HBsAg (Serological test)
- hepatitis C – Method: Anti HCV (Serological test)
- Syphilis called also “Anti Treponema pallidum” or TPHA or TPPA (Serological test)
- Syphilis RPR test (Serological test)
- HIV Anti HIV-1/2 + p24(t24) antigen (gen4), called also “HIV Combo” – (Serological test)
- HIV-1 – Method: PCR
- Chlamydia Trachomatis – Method: PCR
- Neisseria Gonorrhoeae – Method: PCR
Please, be aware the test is valid only with the methods described, any other testing method for each disease, invalidate the test. Be aware you maybe will nee to spend a period in quarantine in the case the industry will discovery you performed with someone with a invalid test.
The test is valid 14 days.
Testing facility I know they comply with the necessary requests:
- Prevedig – Prague
- MikroMikoMed – Budapest
- Interlab – Budapest
- Teletes – Barcelona
Feel free to contact me on twitter if you have any doubt of questions! @xfreaxx